HealED promotes the idea of beauty from the inside out.
We help people with potential or current eating disorders set priorities and find the tools necessary to grow. By focusing our attention away from the physical aspects of a person and instead on self-awareness, acceptance, character, and esteem building, we demonstrate how to overcome insecurity, gain control over ones life, and how to love yourself and others for who they are.
9 Spokes For Building A Full Circle Life
- Physiological- Taking care of your physical body. Eating healthy. Working out. Regular body maintenance; checkups, and dentist visits.
- Emotional- Feeling stable with your inner-self. Being able to exhibit and feel things properly.
- Mental- The capacity to come to conclusions by releasing problems to create peace within one's own mind.
- Spiritual- Acceptance in something greater than yourself and finding guidance and humility from it.
- Social- Retaining meaningful relationships with family, friends, peers, and coworkers.
- Financial- The ability to support yourself.
- Altruism- Allowing yourself to feel empathy and love for others.
- Esteem- Loving people for who they are.
- Moral- Knowing right and wrong and making decisions based on what you consider acceptable and unacceptable behavior and choices.